Beeswax candles are natural air purifiers & negative Ion generators
Cheeky Bee beeswax candles offer a healthy & enlightened candle burning experience. Beeswax burns completely clean – non-toxic & non-allergenic. These candles contain no paraffin, benzene, acrolyn, lead, stearic acid, or any other chemicals, Simply 100% Pure, Canadian Beeswax.
Beeswax is the only fuel known to science that releases negative ions as it burns. Negative ions are proven to eliminate dust, pollen, mould, smoke, food odour and pet dander, as well as airborne germs and bacteria. These ions are nature’s way of cleaning up man’s pollution.
‘Handcrafted in Ontario, Canada, Cheeky Bee still stubbornly use the timeless methods of hand making each candle. Just as our chandler ancestors did these past 4000 years, each candle is hand poured, hand dripped, hand dipped and hand finished.’ …Cheeky Bee
Another awesome small family business we are thrilled to support, thank you Perry & Amanda!
All candles are the natural golden colour:)
We also have Birthday Candles! Now your Birthday cakes will be even better!!! These make an amazing host/hostess gift:)
*Our pure beeswax birthday candles are not made by Cheeky Bee (only because they don’t offer them at this time), they are made in Canada by Harvest Lights.
Never leave a burning candle unattended and if you are unfamiliar with other safety precautions please research before using. Here are a few basics:
- Keep candles away from children and pets.
- Keep candles away from flammable materials or overly crowded settings.
- Remove paper label from candle before burning.
- Burn candles only in a draft-free environment away from fans, open windows, air ducts, etc. This will help to prevent any dripping or smoking.
- Light the wick from the base of the wick, where the wick comes out of the candle, to allow the beeswax to absorb into the wick. A lighter works best.
- Trim the wick before use. Keep the wick trimmed to 1/4″ (with the exception of tapers and smaller candles)
- For pillars, try using the “hugging” technique to extend the candle life.
- Properly extinguish the candle flame, do not blow it out – this will cause splatters and smouldering wicks