Breathes life back into dry, tired eyes!
Hydrate and soften fine lines around your eyes with these intense healing oils! Traditionally used to calm, heal and sooth our dry, irritated, weathered or sensitive skin, these oils are quickly absorbed without clogging pores. A little goes a long way!
Tamanu oil, cold pressed, horizontally traded with social enterprise in Vietnam has wondrous wound-healing properties, and is a cure-all for almost every skin ailment you can think of, according to tradition. It is a powerful healer composed of phospholipids and glycolipids – natural constituents of healthy skin – and are good water-binding agents.
Unrefined, Certified Organically Grown rosehip oil is extremely high in essential fatty acids and treats dry, irritated, weathered skin as well as burns, scars and stretch marks. It is quickly absorbed by the skin and does not leave an oily feel.
Fractionated coconut oil has characteristics comparable to those of human skin and is used on oily skin because it will not clog pores. Happily, it also conditions dull or dry skin. Ethically sourced.
Jasmine Jasminum grandiflorum is a soothing and calming anti oxidant beneficial to all skin types. Jasmine is particularly good for hot, dry sensitive skins especially where there is redness and itching.
Jojoba Simmondsia chinensis is a liquid wax, closely resembles the sebum of the skin, and is rich in vitamin E, promoting a glowing complexion.
Grapefruit Seed Extract is derived from the seeds and membrane of grapefruit and is an effective natural preservative. Specifically, Grapefruit Seed Extract has demonstrated its ability to kill or inhibit the growth of a wide array of potentially harmful bacteria, fungi, viruses and protozoan parasites. This GSE is certified to contain NO contaminants.
Cautions: Nut allergies (tamanu) Rosehip does not cause acne but in rare cases it can respond poorly to it, if you are concerned do a small patch test first.
Ingredients: filtered water (aqua), * rose flower water Rosa damascena, unrefined rosehip* fruit oil Rosa mosqueta, *tamanu oil Calophyllum Inophyllum, fractionated coconut oil Cocos nucifera, Jasmine Jasminum grandiflorum 10% in *jojoba Simmondsia chinensis, ** vegetable emulsifying wax N, grapefruit seed extract (Citrus grandis in glycerine derived from palm or coconut, GMO free, and also Kosher and allergen free). *QAI or NOP Certified Organically Grown, or organically farmed **Ecocert qualified
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- SHAKE WELL.
- Use the smallest amount of concentrated Eye Serum once per day.
- Do not rub into lashes or on mucus membranes.
- To help the skin with its natural cycle of rest and regeneration, use daily for 3 weeks, then use a regular Raindance moisturizer for 1 week. You may prefer to use the Eye Serum for 6 days of the week, then use a plain moisturizer the 7th day. This allows the skin to incorporate the benefits of the Eye Lotion while avoiding the slight possibility of sensitization that can occur with over use of strong plant medicines.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use until it is resolved. Do not use if you have a food sensitivity to any of the ingredients or a nut allergy.
- Avoid lash area especially if wearing mascara as it will emulsify the oils and cause mascara to smudge.
- ***If you have sensitive skin try a sample first, this serum contains strong oils
VEGAN & not tested on animals! Made in Ontario, Canada 25ml blue glass pump